A big thank you to everyone who joined with the Team from Bull Financial Group to assist Leanne to celebrate 30 years as a Financial Planner.
From the numerous messages, phone calls and thankyou cards, the 25th February was thoroughly enjoyed by the 94 clients who joined us for lunch, the 114 for dinner and the 150 plus clients who attended all or some of the 5 fund manager presentations and the expo sights.
A big thank you to Mick Collis who joined us from Perth to tell us his very entertaining story of how he became the vice captain of the first ever Australian Sudoku team and about his travels to India to compete at the World Sudoku Championships. Mick’s story was a hilariously true story about mateship, having a go and never giving up, no matter what the odds. We are glad you enjoyed listening to him as much as we did.
A big thankyou also to Trevor, David, Tony, Patrick and Douglas for presenting, hosting Expo sites and making themselves available to talk directly to BFG clients and also providing some great prizes. Their contribution to the success of the day was greatly appreciated. We had numerous requests for a summary of each of their presentations so to access this click on.
The expo hall enabled clients to talk directly and more in depth to each of the speakers.
Prizes from our 30th Function:
We had a number of amazing prizes to give away throughout the day, including these:
- “Perennial Coin Collection” 1985 & 2015 Proof Coin Set
- “Perennial Coin collection” 1985 & 2015 Un-circulated Coin Set
- ‘Hour Glass Competition’ & ‘Count the M&M’ Competition.
- 3 x Chromecasts, Bottle of BIN 707, Bottle of Moet, Schroders packs (Cooler Bags, Wine, Gold Packs, Umbrella’s), Chocolates & Gold Balls, Magellan Gift Packs, Black Rock Gift pack.
We received numerous thank you notes, emails and calls re: our 30 year event.
A few examples follow:
- The Bull Financial Dinner was great. Informative and Fun. And the food was very fine. Thank you for inviting us.
- Dear Leanne, a note to congratulate you on achieving your recent 30th anniversary of business operation. A milestone in any industry. Additionally we would like to congratulate yourself and your team on the success of the 30th Anniversary event held on the 25th February. A professionally presented event, with high calibre speakers and relevant information. Again, thank you & congratulations.
- Dear Leanne and Chris and your Team, A big thank you for enabling us to be a part of your 30th year celebration function, the good food and very interesting talks and good laughs were very enjoyable.
Thank you to Chris, Jack & Harry, not only for their help in putting this day together, but for their constant everyday support.
Finally, a big thank you to the ‘Bull Financial Group team’ for their tireless efforts. It was a huge day, but from all accounts, thoroughly enjoyed by all.